Sunday, February 13, 2011

1997 Personal Computer and Word(less) Processor

Lady Elise's 1st EVER BOOK REVIEW...

EXCUSE LIST.

Below I have compiled a brief list that describes the bionic wall, muddy mountain, desert trail and ukulele-playing giant that stands in the way of my posts. 

BIONIC WALL:
Circa 1997 personal computer, that in 2010 2011 should symbolize a helpful mechanical extension of self, more rather is an older sibling that bats down my hand when I try to poke its keyboard (please visualize).

MUDDY MOUNTAIN:
Everday trials and tribulations.  Definiton including any post-undergraduate melodramatic thought and activity inlcuding anything by way of free-time that baffles my academically brainwashed routine into stasis, hanging out with toddlers as an occupation (I really don't undestand rearing), thoughts including "where did all the moneyz go?" to "I just NEED to learn how to chisel things"(adult signs of attention deficit disorder?), and the inevitable mindless complaining (this post) that accompanies winter.

DESERT TRAIL:
Trying to find the life source in that cranium to which instructs the mouth and fingers how to act accordingly to individual perceptions of daily life and...more specifically, reading material.

UKULELE-PLAYING GIANT (music catalogue): 
I cannot listen to this jolly (sometimes dreary) note-playin' fellow when I write due to inability to focus, but he is SO PERSUASIVE.

That being blerged (blopped, blerped?), I do read quite frequently and hopefully in a short while you will be able to read my musings on these covers and words:

The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coehlo
The Kindness of Strangers Featuring stories by Jan Morris, Tim Cahill, Simon Winchester and Dave Eggers. 
The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo  

UPDATE: Evidence I am a sloth-writer, this took me 45 minutes to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment